You get more of what you need with a Slide-A-Side; ease of access from the side or rear of the trailer, combining the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the flexibility of a curtain sided trailer. It can also significantly reduce turnaround time compared to a curtain sided trailer.
The Lead model is available with a fixed body suitable for side loading and unloading. It is also available with a roll back mechanism to allow dock loading and unloading if required.
The optional roll back system of the Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by a hydraulic motor. As a recent innovation, the hydraulic system lifts the body weight off the rollers when set in forward position to extend roller life and durability. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from a dedicated charger and has an incorporated charge indicator.
The Slide-A-Side Dry Freight van is suitable for the carriage of general freight and other dry goods such as groceries and parcels.
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- New roll back system that increases roller life, reduces down-time and keeps the trailer on the road
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if
damaged and actually keep out dust and water
- Strong, durable FRP walls
- High resale value
- 2 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.