Maxi-CUBE’s Classic Freezer gives you more of what you want, a wide load refrigeration van, capable of maintaining temperatures down to -22 degrees Celsius.
The Freezer is ideal for transporting temperature sensitive freight such as ice cream, frozen meats and chilled produce. The Maxi-CUBE Freezer van can offer this due to its specially developed high performance insulation foam, made in-house by Maxi-CUBE.
Operators can gain fleet optimisation with optional multi zone temperature zones to separate loads that require different temperature ranges.
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- Superior thermal efficiency
- Optional multi zone temperature zones
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if
damaged and provide good insulation performance
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- High resale value
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.