You get more payload flexibility, with the Maxi-CUBE Hi-CUBE Reefer using the same construction techniques and high performance insulation foam as a Maxi-CUBE Reefer, but with thinner side walls, floor and roof to optimize cubic capacity – so useful when the load is slightly over standard pallet size.
Ideal for transporting perishable goods that require sub zero temperature such as frozen meat and vegetables, the Maxi-CUBE Hi-CUBE Reefer maintains temperatures down to -18 degrees Celsius (dependent on the ambient temperature and fridge plant fitted).
The roll back system of the Reefer Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by a hydraulic motor.
As a recent innovation, the hydraulic system lifts the body weight off the rollers when set in forward position to extend roller life and durability. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from a dedicated charger and has a charge indicator incorporated.
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- New roll back system that increases roller life, reduces down-time and keeps the trailer on the road
- Superior thermal efficiency
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and provide good insulation performance
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- High resale value
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.