You get more with Maxi-CUBE – with the Hi-CUBE Reefer you get the choice of height and length variations to suit your own requirements. This is the preferred model for transporting smallgoods, frozen meats, frozen food, chilled produce, dairy and other temperature sensitive freight at -18 degrees Celsius.
The Maxi-CUBE Hi-CUBE Reefer uses the same construction techniques and high performance insulation foam as a Maxi-CUBE Reefer, but with thinner side walls, floor and roof to optimize cubic capacity – so useful when the load is slightly over standard pallet size.
Features & Benefits
- Superior thermal efficiency with quick temperature pull down
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Inclusion of many modular components that can be easily removed of replaced if damaged
- Full length chassis offering greater strength without impacting on tare weight
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
- High resale value
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.