The Maxi-CUBE roll back system gives you more flexibility and makes unloading a breeze. The Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by a hydraulic motor. As a recent innovation, the hydraulic system lifts the body weight off the rollers when set in forward position to extend roller life and durability. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from a dedicated charger and has a charge indicator incorporated.
The Maxi-CUBE Classic Reefer is built to perform at temperatures down to minus 30 degrees Celsius, ideal for transporting frozen foods such as ice-cream and frozen meat. (Dependent on the ambient temperature and fridge plant fitted).
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- New roll back system that increases roller life, reduces down-time and keeps the trailer on the road
- Superior thermal efficiency with quick temperature pull down
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if
damaged and provide good insulation performance
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.