The thermal efficiency of the Maxi-CUBE Classic Reefer sets it apart from the rest.
It owes its excellent thermal performance to Maxi-CUBE’s unique ‘cast to gauge’ wall construction that produces correctly-sized panels without the need to cut or destroy important surface cells. This process, combined with improved thermal breaks, increased insulation and a fully-moulded door seal, deliver a leading K-value.
Built to perform at temperatures down to as low as minus 30 degrees Celsius. Ideal for transporting frozen foods such as ice-cream and frozen meat. (Dependent on the ambient temperature and fridge plant fitted).
Features & Benefits
- Superior thermal efficiency with quick temperature pull down
- Built for performance, high payload, high volume
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Inclusion of many modular components that can be easily removed of replaced if damaged
- Full length chassis offering greater strength without impacting on tare weight
- High resale value
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.