The thermal efficiency of the Maxi-CUBE Classic Reefer sets it apart from the rest.
It owes its excellent thermal performance to Maxi-CUBE’s own high performance insulation foam. Made in-house by Maxi-CUBE to the required thickness, this foam has the best thermal performance of any foam used in transport equipment. So you use less fridge plant fuel and pocket the savings.
Built to perform at temperatures down to as low as minus 30 degrees Celsius. Ideal for transporting frozen foods such as ice-cream and frozen meat. (Dependent on the ambient temperature and fridge plant fitted).
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- Superior thermal efficiency with quick temperature pull down
- Built for performance, high payload, high volume
- 3 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if
damaged and provide good insulation performance
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- High resale value
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
DISCLAIMER: The nominated minimum operating temperature is a guide only. It assumes a maximum ambient temperature of 35°C, goods being at the correct temperature prior to loading, appropriate loading practices and correct fridge plant selection and operation.
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.