You get more of what you need with a Slide-A-Side; ease of access from the side or rear of the trailer, combining the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the flexibility of a curtain sided trailer. It can also significantly reduce turnaround time compared to a curtain sided trailer.
The Slide-A-Side Dry Freight van is suitable for the carriage of general freight and other dry goods such as groceries and parcels. It is available as a standard trailer or in Tag configuration for B-Double use.
You Get More With Maxi-CUBE
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if
damaged and actually keep out dust and water
- Twin electrical connectors to suit both popular types of wiring connector
meaning that your truck will match up to the trailer with ease
- Strong, durable FRP walls
- High resale value
- 2 year warranty for extra peace of mind
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
*Please note that some of the options below may not be available with this trailer.